- Do you have a Will and Powers of Attorney in place, but don't know what they do for you, or are wondering if they need to be updated? Call me to schedule a Will-Review Consultation. $200* + HST
- Have you been named executor in a will and wonder what to do and what legal advisor to hire? Call to schedule a FREE consultation. During our meeting I will explain the main obligations of executor, the probate process (if required) and what I can do for you.
- Have you been named under a Power of Attorney but don't know what that means or how to act? Call to schedule a consultation. Reasonable fees.
Will related (estate planning) services:
- Last Will and Testament including Power of Attorney for Property and Power of Attorney for Personal Care for one person: $700* + HST
- Two Last Wills and Testaments and two Powers of Attorney for Property and two Powers of Attorney for Personal Care for a couple (husband and wife): $1,000* + HST
Estate Administration services:
- Advice to family members regarding their rights and responsibilities after the death of a loved one. Reasonable fees.
- Application to probate a Will (also known as application for a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee With a Will) $2,000* + HST
- Application to administer an estate without a will (also known as application for a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee Without a Will) $2,000* + HST
- Advice to estate trustee during estate administration. Reasonable fees.
- Advice regarding insolvent estates. Reasonable fees.
* The process of getting a Will done at my firm includes estate planning, takes approximately a month and a half, includes several face-to-face meetings, gives you a chance to organize things on your end (with my help), gives you a chance to ask many questions, and ends with the signing of all required documents. See Will Making Process - Explained for further details.
I promise not to surprise you with any fees. I tell clients ahead of time what fees I intend to charge.
**I offer in-home consultations for seniors living in Mississauga.